Distance learning with Kaplan

I love these new digital cameras, I’ve been taking more pictures of my later children as they grow up, there’s no cost for film, there’s no cost for developing pictures before you see them only to discover a blurry or missed shot. You can take so many more pictures, so that the one’s you do keep are the higher quality. I remember having to limit my snap shots because there are only so many left on the role. Further, the ‘speed’ of the film was much more limited than what we have with digital cameras today. I’m taking more photos and videos of our kids simply because it fun, free and most of all, meaningful.

More and more people are learning that being with your children as much as possible while they are growing up is much more important that going to some strange office and building a relationship with a boss and co-workers who would just as soon never see you again when you leave. It’s hard to think of anything as important as family, and I look for ways to live at home yet not be broke all the time with no growth. I don’t need to be an expert in TV watching, I suspect there isn’t much challenge in that nor much demand for skilled TV watchers.

There are TV programs which have a lot of education included, I like the Universe show with lots of astronomy which actually is better than any astronomy class. They have the computer graphics and presentations I really think is second to none. They have the budget for showing the best presentation which outclasses any one teacher’s semester budget. Economies of scale allow for a better budget and graphics. There’s a lot you can do from home, I also listen to college pod casts while I’m walking around.

Then, if you want to take it further from home, there are respected training programs and Online Management Courses to get the certification you might want, for instance, open universities where you can study from home to gain a foundation degree in Business and Management, Marketing and Sales, Entrepreneurship and Internet Marketing, such as Kaplan Open Learning.

In today's very competitive marketplace, no one can afford to be stagnant in their education. Just like computers, workers must upgrade if there's any hope of promotion or increase in salaries. Today's fast pace world demands it. The only glitch is, with fast pace world, almost every one is strapped for time. Who has time to go to campuses? Online Management Courses is the key to have it all.

No comments: