Company Man by Joseph Finder

Company Man
by Joseph Finder
Hardcover

Read more about Joseph Finder .

This is a wonderful thriller. I listed to the audio, so maybe the reader has something to do with it. This is about a man who was made into CEO of a company, the Stratton Corporation, which makes premium office furniture. This dream job turned sour when he has to lay off half of their workers. He's become the town's favorite man to hate. When his house is vandalized, the cops does not even do a proper investigation.

If I put myself into Nick Conover's shoes, I'll be one stressed out person. His wife died in a car accident, and while recovering from that, the company he works for is going down the drain. I think that the story would have been boring, except that it's written by Joseph Finder, and he never writes boring stories. Worth it to read.

No comments: