I Want This Bed



One of the most important component in the bedroom of a couple is a marriage bed. I take my bed seriously. It can't be too hard or too soft. It has to have a headboard. It has to be spill resistant, and it has to look good. It's my bedroom. I want to be able to 'get away' from it all when I am there. I want to be able to grab my book, recline on it and relax. I'd want it to be sturdy enough for energetic relations with my husband. In other words, I want my bed to be just perfect. It's a quest I have.

I have stumbled into this site where they have a line of Faux Leather Beds. The advantage over leather bed is that it's spill resistant. IT looks good, and has great price. The Barcelona Bed Frame catches my eyes with it's sleek design. I am not into raffles and lace. I don't think I can breath in it. I'd probalby have nightmares where the laces tries to eat me.

Also, the corners are not too sharp for any kid to ran into. I'd worry about injury if the corners are to hard or sharp. So, if I could have any bed in this store, I'd have the Barcelona Bed Frame. It's elegant, it's sleek, modern and classy.

No comments: