Visit Park West Gallery

I like looking at arts. I think it's because I can't draw. When I look at arts, I want to know more about the person who created these arts. Park West Gallery have artist biography section, and these artists have works available on the galleries.

This facility is located in Southfield, Michigan on a 3.5 acre with 63,000 building. They have 23 gallery rooms which house the arts all designed for the pleasure of your viewing. They have research library with rare and out of print references.

In addition, they also have the current auction catalogue available online to peruse at your own leisure in the comfort of your home. These items includes over 600 pieces of jewelry, arts, collages,lithographs, and so much more. There is always something for every one.

No comments: