Gotta Have Them Digital Cameras

Ever since the beginning of time, people have attempted to make memories last forever. They'd etched their images into rocks, paint events, to taking pictures when camera was invented. I like cameras. I specially love digital cameras. The first one I bought was 6 years ago. It was a Sony Cybershot 3.1 MP. How I love that camera.

I have spent tons of money on films and developing them. I am always so antsy waiting to see the pictures, and sometimes, I don't get to see the pictures because the film wasn't loading properly. I was simply overjoyed with the advent of digital camera I can afford. I still have that 3.1 MP cameras with me. It still takes pictures, good pictures.

Then a year ago, I upgraded to 10 MP Sony Cybershot. I like Sony and have been happy with them, so I stick to what works. I love this particular model because the video is big enough to play on my TV screen. I noticed that with 10 MP, I get less blurry pictures even with the subject is moving. Believe me, my favorite camera subjects are always on the move. I noticed that if I steady my hand, take a deep breath and inhale and I click the shutter, the picture comes out much better.

I am not sure how professional people do it, I am only an amatuer, but it works for me. I like to use my camera for taking artworks. There are so many, and I always misplaced them. HOwever, with digital cameras, I can take a picture of it and always have it with me. See this picture below. It's one of my favorites. This would have gone missing a long time ago, but I still have it here.



I would love to own this camera: Canon
EOS 40D Digital SLR w/ EF 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM Zoom Lens

Oh, the things I could do with this lovely camera.

No comments: