Latest Polling Results:43% of all Americans said: illegal immigration is a serious problem.The other 57% said: No hablo inglés
Sorry. I could not resist.
LOL!I am learning spanish. I am going to make my kids speak Spanish. It's for their own good if they live in Texas.
Hey, Adrienne has just finished a book that I bought for her. She really enjoyed it too:The Memory Keeper's Daughter by Kim Edwards ISBN 0-670-91709-5Not too much to report from OZ, but still think your blog rocks. Cheers me up heaps, so thank you.Lee
You're in Texas? So am I.And my kids speak some Spannish. Though not that much.
I think you live near my cousins. They are near Stephenville. I visit them sometimes, but it's a long, long drive.
Not sure where that is? I'm right outside Houston. Enjoying this cool weaher. Yay!
OH, that's near Ft. Worth. :)
Post a Comment