- I first saw him in Transporter. Who couldn't find him sexy there? All that rolling around in oil? Awesome! Did you see the girl with him there? I thought she's beautiful in a cutesy way.
- He's a year older than my favorite cousin. Wikipedia said so here. I saw the thinning hair, and I'm thinking, "Wow! I didn't know I find balding head sexy!" He's born in September 12.
- I saw him again in Transporter 2...he's still sexy as ever. Have you seen it? He's really great as a protector. Who wouldn't want him for a chauffeur/bodyguard? I love that he could kick that sexy lady there. Whew!
- In Crank, he makes a unique tourist attraction in China Town. He's sexy in hospital gown, nothing like this guy here. If you haven't seen CRANK, now is a good time. He is funny, sexy, macho and entertaining. Who cares about entertaining if he's so much fun to look at? I cannot believe the girl they paired him up with, but she grew on me. I went to see this movie with my darling husband. My husband is wonderful, he lets me ogle Jason for close to two hours!
- Jason was great with speedboat in Italian Job. I enjoyed it. My husband and I have a wonderful gift of enjoying each other's company through all kinds of movie. This was a good entertainment. Anytime I get to hold hands with my DH in a darkened room is a great day.
I cannot wait 'til Friday for my me-me. Besides, that seems like a long, long time when I want to talk about 5 things about Jason Statham now. Got this me-me from PopTart. Except I changed the day.
Written by Serendipity - 10/03/2006