Another test thingy...

you must be thinking...come on! Get a life!

I did already. Then took this test. Hmmm. I wonder if this blasted test sees me as my friends or people who knows me sees me!

Here's the test, and you'd probably want to take it too. Whoever heard of anyone not curious enough to see how others see themselves?

I was going to post some favorite sexy guys pictures...then I couldn't find the pictures, it will have to wait. However, we all know already how I can't resist quizzes. Get your mouses everyone and enjoy!

Slow and Steady

Your friends see you as painstaking and fussy.


They see you as very cautious, extremely careful, a slow and steady plodder.


It'd really surprise them if you ever did something impulsively or on the spur of the moment.


They expect you to examine everything carefully from every angle and then usually decide against it.

2 comments:

tallulah said...

I think this test is bunk. I answered three tests, three different ways all with the same result.....YOURS!

Girlie said...

Tallulah, that's probably true. I bet the programmer was too lazy to get varied results.