Oh, The Things I See

Oversize versus wide load. What's the difference? They're both going to clog traffic.

Actually, I didn't see this one. My husband did and took this pictures for me. Some body is moving house, and I get to watch it in pictures. There's two of it. Somebody actually offered to give me one of these before. Hello! What am I supposed to do with it? Move from my house to it? Duh! Still it's the thought that counts. Later on, this person turned rabid...so it makes me wonder what was the motivation of the offer.

4 comments:

SASSY MOM said...

That's an oversized loader indeed. Have a wonderful week ahead!

Karen said...

Ohh, be careful while driving and don't get too close to those wide or oversized loader.

Sally in WA said...

Really! What IS the difference? LOL!

Thanks for visiting my blog.

marites1034 said...

it's kinda scary to see that oversized on the road especially as near as that from one's car.