Catching Sleep

I was bewildered why people would be catching sleep. In my case, it's more like evading sleep. I wanted to stay up at all hours. I like to read books or arrange my rooms late at night. So, catching sleep is the last thing I want to do. When I would get sleepy though, I would always fall into a nice deep sleep and wake up refreshed and ready to go again after 4 hours of sleep on average. I was an easy sleepy person, when I get around to it. That was a long, long time ago though. Now, in my older age, I find that I have a need for comfortable bed, in addition to nicely arranged room and sheets. Now, I need ambient and relaxing atmosphere to catch sleep. Now, I know what it means to catch sleep. I like to sleep with my books, so having ottoman beds would be ideal for me. I can store my books under my bed and keep my room clutter-free. I have been known to toss my husband off bed so I can straighten the bed sheets before I could sleep. When I was younger, I couldn't care less what the bed looks like. Now, I do. I like them in simple, sleek lines. I like efficient style, and I like them to compliment my decor. I'd also like to replace one couch in my living room with a storage bed like Manoa Wenge. It's elegant, sleek and simple lines will make it look good even in my living area. Yes, bed matters to me and finding places to get the right one always makes me happy.

No comments: