The Best Medical Malpractice Lawyer

They say almost doesn't really count, but I bet if I had Hourigan, Kluger and Quinn for lawyers, I'd have made the doctor who almost got me killed pay for the hospital bills. I was suffering my constant bleeding. My doctor had assured me that it's only residual from spontaneously aborted (miscarriage) of the fetus. I would have been alright with that assessment if I still didn't hurt. My HCGH (the hormones which tells if you have a baby in your uterus) was rising, but at the rate much less than that of the normal pregnancy. This doctor ignored the test result, and she was sure because she has been a doctor for a long time. Not more than 48 hours later, my fallopian tube rapture, and I bleed internally. If my husband hadn't insisted I go to the ER, I'd have been dead. If you're in need of the best Pennsylvania medical malpractice lawyer , then you couldn't do much better than the law firm of Hourigan, Kluger & Quinn. If you're fighting to preserve your right, then there's not other choice but the best.

No comments: