Are You Getting Annoying Calls?

Are you getting annoying calls in your cell phone? I bought a prepaid cell phone and the single most annoying thing it has is the numerous calls I get. I try to only answer the calls which are on my phone book, but sometimes, I forget. It sucks up my minute. I get over ten different numbers a day. Just in case some of those numbers are from the people I know, I am very glad to find out about Reverse Cell Phone Lookup. It used to be impossible to get cell phone number information. This is a good start.

What I should have done first thing is put my number in "No Call List Information". That would probably cut my annoying calls in half. I can still do it, it will take effect in 30 days on most phone. Sometimes, it won't work, but then, you can report each number you get. Isn't technology great?

No comments: