The Perfect Bed - Sleep By The Number

Sleep is very important. Do you know you can avoid some diseases by having quality sleep? Sleep is even more important as we age. It's our body's way of replenishing so it can go on more efficiently the next day. Sleep can affect major decisions in life. It is no wonder it's an eternal quest for some to get good sleep. For some people, sleep is very easy. They can lie down and sleep. However, others struggled to go to sleep. They will lie down, toss and turn, and changed countless of positions, and still they cannot sleep.

The major factor for sleep is comfort. Unless you're one of the special ones who can sleep anywhere, sleeping is all about comfort. My husband cannot sleep in a a too firm bed because he could not become comfortable. I have to have firm bed. I am used to it. So, we either go with soft mattress, in which case, I could not be comfortable, or a firm mattress which he could not become comfortable.

My husband and I make a compromise. However, with select comfort, we don't have to compromise on comfort anymore. We can share a bed and have our comforts too. My side can be firm, and his soft. This is the best thing that revolutionizes sleep. The best part is these beds come in all kinds of sizes. Do not worry if it's not quite in your budget, they offer financing too.

No comments: