I Dreamed of Key West

There are so many romantic stories set on Key West. I read a lot of romance books. It's really no wonder why I would want to visit Key West, Florida. I'm thinking that a spring trip would be better than summer of winter, but it has to be after the Spring Break. Who can enjoy a crowded beach?

I'm planning my trip with Trusted Tours and Attractions. If you signed up for newsletter now, you can win 4 free tickets to any of the attractions in 21 cities which they have. I plan to go snorkelling, take the Key West Glass Bottom Boat tour, Key West Stars and Moonlight Sail (I am imagining that this is going to be so romantic), and so much more.

Trusted Tours and Attractions offers discounted rates to the Key West attractions which I planned to experience and see. In addition, they offer competitive hotel rates. They have information about the city you want to explore, they even have photos available to whet your appetite in case you're not quite decided yet. They have maps, and weather information.

Maps, information...so what? You might think that's nothing special. Not true! These informations are offered in one great page of Trusted Tours and Attractions. This is why you should head over there now and see for yourself. This isn't just another site, this is one great site!


No comments: