Sales Training Promotion

Someone stopped by today to present a new business oppurtunity. They mentioned words like associate, building teams, winning points and earning 250K in 5 years time. I was thinking commulative or yearly from year five?

He's a very good salesperson. I was half-sold on the product if I hadn't sworn off selling after my previous venture into selling world. I find it hard to convince anyone to buy anything because I get very conscious and uncomfortable.

On the other hand, if I had Sales Training, it would have helped. I believe that in order to ear a lot of money these days, you have to be in sales. Sales Training is a must for anyone wanting to go into their own business. I believe that whethere you planned to go into sales, the talent gained from training in this area can only be benificial.


No comments: