That's The Way It Is

I was just thinking about my father today. He did a lot of wonderful things for us. He'd sacrifice many things so we can have a nice luxurious life. It's sad that we don't have much contact these days. It's probably because there's that biggest ocean between us. Figuratively and literally. I'd like nothing more than to hurdle it and go back to where we were, but the business of living gets in the way. The truth is, there isn't much time. My time is always sucked into million different direction. I've taken the first step, but the truth it, if it requires a whole lot of time than what I have, then our relationship will probably stay the way it is. Nuetral, not so close, and still we both know that we love each other very much and will probably drop everything to be with each other if the need arise.

No comments: